First Review by Vibrancy

Vegan Desserts that are a Pleasure to Eat. - Edit

I have eaten a few of Joddee's Desserts but it wasn't until a few days ago that I finally made it down to the storefront in Greenlake to have a slice of cheesecake with my daughter. I have had yet to have something that does not taste great and in the genre of vegan desserts that is an accomplishment. The shop its self is a little plain and uninspiring but it makes for a perfect place to get some dessert if you are playing or near Greenlake like I was with my daughter. The prices are a little hard to swallow but for a special splurge, it is quite good.

Pros: great desserts, vegan ice cream cake, vegan cheese cake

Cons: price, shop is uninspiring.

Luscious Desserts - Edit

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jodee's Desserts, and about Jodee and her crew. I've been fortunate to have several flavors of her cakes and pies (Pecan Praline, Banana Custard, Key Lime, Apple, Chocolate Cherry, and a chocolate mint), her thumbprint cookie, and one of her smoothies (Ultimate Superfood Coconut Delight, based on organic coconut milk made in-house). Even the iced latte made with cold-brewed Stumptown coffee and almond milk was smooth. Everything has a wonderful texture, incredible taste, a richness and freshness that delights -- No need to let anyone know these things are healthy, gluten-free, and dairy-free 'cause they're gonna absolutely love 'em regardless! My only complaint is that Jodee's is a 4-hour drive from my home. (The plus side of that is that I get to bring home several treats at a time!)

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jodee's Desserts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 984 times since Mar 2011.