It is at a Buddhist temple on West Nanjing Road. The first temple was built in 247 AD, at the time of the Kingdom of Wu. Originally located beside Suzhou Creek, it was relocated to its current site in 1216 during the Song Dynasty. The current temple was rebuilt in the Qing Dynasty. Re-opened winter 2012 after temporary closure in spring 2012. Chinese name 静安寺斋面馆, address 静安区南京西路1686号静安寺内(近华山路). Note: some dishes may contain egg- vegans confirm. Removed: Is part of Jen Dow complex.
Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese