Jing Yi Vegetarian Stall

n/a

Blk 359 Bukit Batok St 31, #01-401, West Singapore, Singapore, 650359

錦憶素食 is a food stall located inside Meng Soon Huat Food Centre which is about 200 metres from Bukit Gombak MRT station. Serves Chinese tze char (a la carte) and is known for its fried hor fun. No garlic or onion used. Open Tue-Sun 1:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by consciouscookieee

Fantastic Hor Fun - Edit

I went to this stall to try its famous Hor Fun based on reviews I read elsewhere and I was not disappointed at all. Having tried both the dry and wet version, I prefer the wet one. The wet version has the wok hei (smoky flavour) infused into the gravy and the combination was perfect. Most good zi char chefs can get wok hei into the dry version but to infuse it well into the hor fun gravy is another level higher.

I remember during my last visit on a weekday afternoon, most of the other coffeeshop patrons also ordered this hor fun. If most of the local residents are eating this, you can be sure it must be pretty darn good. This dish by default includes eggs so do request to omit if you do not consume them.

Most of the dishes here are good since the chef's zi char skills are fundamentally sound.

Pros: Hor Fun easily one of the best in Singapore

Best stir-fried veggie gravy :’) - Edit

Absolutely wonderful stir-fried veggies ($6) & tasty ‘chicken’/‘pork’ chunks :) Their dry hor fun is really yummy too but personally it’s too oily for me xP

Pros: Cheap & tasty food, Best vegetarian gravy in SG for me so far

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jing Yi Vegetarian Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.