Jing Lian Zhai - Hepingli

Contact 86-010-64206839

Building 9, Huagong Dayuan, Hepingli, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China,

Try the pumpkin soup. Chinese Name: 静思素食坊(和平里店) Chinese Address: 东城区和平里化工大院9号楼. Previously named Still Thoughts. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese

First Review by Alice Giusto

the best - Edit

I travel a lot, but am often too lazy to review restaurants. I went to this one twice last year and was super excited to go back today. It didn't disappoint me in the least. After trying it again I would have to say this is the best Chinese veggie restaurant I've ever been to. The food is incredible (the sweet and sour "fish", drool). They servers speak no English but are super sweet and patient. The menu is all photos and the food that comes looks even better then the pictures. The portions are big. I cannot recommend enough going here, even for non vegetarians. Location is a little tricky to find, so make sure the blue dot on your gps is working ;)

cheap and tasty - Edit

I went there last night and The food was cheap and really tasty. Price no more than 60rmb per person

Pros: the fried food was very light , no need to book in advance, very Good quality-prize

Cons: it is a bit hidden , a bit cold inside

Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jing Lian Zhai - Hepingli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.