Jim's Pizzeria - Sardis

604-858-8611

2-7301 Vedder Rd, Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada, V2R 4G7

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizzeria offers Daiya vegan cheese for an upcharge. Note that gluten-free crust contains milk, egg, and gelatin.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RyanG

Veg options-yes but more like regular pizza place - Edit

Expensive for vegan options. Gluten free crust tasted/felt like cardboard. They did say, when I asked, that the gluten-free crust was not handmade but was brought in frozen from some manufacturer. Until they compare to Vegan Pizza House in Vancouver for quality and taste for a Veg pizza, I will probably never go back.

Disclaimer- I tried this pizza when I moved to Chilliwack about a year and a half ago. They may have improved the quality since then. If they have changed their GF crust and it is of better quality than before then let me know. I may try them again. There are few vegan options in Chilliwack so I may put this back on my list.

Pros: Close to home

Cons: $30 for small gluten-free with Daiya , Cardboard crust GF option only 1 size, Disappointing

QuothTheRaven 05 Apr 2016 - FYI, there gluten-free crusts are not vegan and not even vegetarian.

INGREDIENTS: Rice flour,tapioca flour, golden flaxmeal,cornstarch,water, milk, eggs, oil, vinegar, sugar, baking powder, gelatin, yeast, salt, xanthan gum.

Return to Chilliwack Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jim's Pizzeria - Sardis closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.