Jimbo's Naturally - Commons Dr

• Health-food-store Health Store
858-432-7755

10511 4S Commons Dr Ste 155, San Diego, California, USA, 92127

One of the Jimbo's Markets in San Diego county. Large size, has a vegetarian-friendly deli, juice bar, salad bar, in addition to fresh organic produce, nutritional supplements and vitamins, herbs, alternative care products, books, bulk food, and more.

First Review by kristalinn

Jimbo's - Edit

A cross between a Sprouts and a Whole Foods. The staff is friendly. Coffee there is yummy.

Food I Can Trust - Edit

Jimbos is the nearest natural foods grocery to us in 4S Ranch. What I love about Jimbos is that I know I'm going to be able to find organic, high quality produce and other food items. In other health food stores, I often have to search for the organic items. Here it's the opposite. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and since I frequent this store, know me by name and ask how I'm doing. The only downside to Jimbos is that it is so expensive. I still buy certain items at Trader Joes that I know are priced much lower. If they were more competitive with their prices, I would have no reason to shop anywhere else!

Pros: Great Staff!, Mostly Organic!!

Cons: Expensive

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jimbo's Naturally - Commons Dr closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.