Jimbo's Naturally - Escondido

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 760-489-7755

1633 S Centre City Pkwy, Escondido, California, USA, 92025

Part of the Jimbo's Markets in greater San Diego county. This is a large size natural food market, well organized, with all the essentials from vegetarian-friendly deli, juice bar, salad bar, fresh organic produce, nutritional supplements and vitamins, herbs, alternative care products & books, to bulk foods. The bakery is vegan friendly and includes vegan muffins and vegan sweets. Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by davielala

Great Store, Vegan Friendly too - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow and stopped in here in June 2012. Here's my Escondido Jimbo's Naturally review.

This is a great store. It's well-organized, well-stocked, and nicely lit. The isles are clean and I had an easy time finding all the snacks and stuff we had wanted.

We got some food from the vegetarian and vegan friendly deli and the baked goods (vegan muffins and cookies!) counter as well as a freshly pressed green juice.

This place is like a moderate version of Whole Foods Market but with more feeling of heart and like-ability and less corporate vibe. Highly recommended when in the area.

good salad bar - Edit

We have been travelling for awhile and find it a challenge to eat well while on the road. Jimbo's was a welcome sight - the salad bar has mostly organic items. We liked it so much that we went there twice in 3 days. We were also able to stock up on some staples.

Return to Escondido Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jimbo's Naturally - Escondido closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1257 times since Aug 2007.