Jewel's Bakery and Cafe

602-714-5243

4041 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85018

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fully gluten-free cafe and bakery selling breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Offers a separate plant based menu which includes items like portabella philly sandwich, veggie shwarma bowl, buffalo cauliflower wings, and whole garden tacos. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by Stephanie3366

Best Buffalo Cauliflower Wings in Phoenix! - Edit

I finally made it back to Jewel's Bakery & Cafe and tried the Buffalo Cauliflower Wings. It was a carry out order. The fried cauliflower was naked (sans any sauce), served with carrot and celery sticks, ranch, and the buffalo sauce was on the side. I was a bit disappointed that the cauliflower wasn't already sauced, however, it was still delicious. I will definitely return for more.

Yummo! - Edit

Food was delicious. I had vegan slaw and tacos with avocado and it was bomb. Shared the cauliflower wings with my friend, we both enjoyed them!! Would return.

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jewel's Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.