Jewel of India

( 1 review )
603-643-2217

27 Lebanon St, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA, 03755

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual Indian dining in downtown with a variety of vegetarian dishes including curry. Ask for vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Delivery, Take-out, Honey, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Tamy

Great Curry! - Edit

Jewel of India is one of my favorite places in town when I’m looking for a tasty, inexpensive meal. They offer a variety of vegetarian curries and entrees, all of which sound tasty.
On my visit I had their Navratan curry, mild, and it was delicious! It features chickpeas, carrots, peas, potatoes, and cauliflower in a tasty and slightly sweet yellow curry sauce. It comes with a generous amount of seasoned white basmati rice.
They offer lunch and dinner size portions. I personally always order the dinner size, since the lunch portion is a bit too small for a dish that is mainly composed of vegetables and is the only thing I’m having. However, lunch portion can be great for sharing or trying multiple dishes.
My companion ordered the Saag paneer with naan and he thought it was very tasty.
Service can be a bit slow, so try to avoid peak times or order takeout/delivery.

Pros: Tasty, Affordable , Clearly labeled vegetarian options

Cons: slow service

Return to Hanover Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jewel of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.