First Review by Ricardo

Love! - Edit

Este restaurante tiene un almuerzo barato (S10) y rico. Como han dicho los otros es muy bonito, y la atención excelente! Comí una sopa de garbanzos (entrada), chaufa con col (me encantó), y una tortita de manzana. Hubo un jugo de carambola incluido. Todos los sabores fueron muy buenos. Con suerte regresaré!

(La camarera me dijo que toda la comida es vegana excepto tres postres)

This restaurant's lunch is cheap and delicious at 10 soles. Like the others have said the restaurant is very pretty, and the service is excellent! I had chickpea soup (appetizer), fried rice with cabbage (I loved this), and a slice of soft apple pie. There was starfruit juice included. All of the flavors were very good. Hopefully I´ll return!

(the worker told me that all of the food is vegan except three types of cake)

Pros: Excellent food - muy rico, Friendly staff - camareros amables, Low price - barato

Cons: There are three desserts that aren't vegan

original food, friendly service - Edit

The daily menu on their Facebook page looked really good so I decided to check this place out. The staff gave me directions to get there with public transport and helped me afterwards to get a combi to the bus terminal.
Food is different then the average daily specials I'm used to in Peru. which is a nice change. It tasted good and portion was OK, I couldn't eat my dessert anymore so I asked for a doggybag.
10 soles for 3 courses and a drink, I'll go back for sure!

Pros: original dishes, good price, friendly staff (speak

Cons: location, in between Miraflores and old city cente

Good value for a 100% vegan lunch set - Edit

Visited Jet's for lunch in May 2016.

Jet's is a bit different than your average vegetarian place in Lima, as the deco is more attractive and the food itself is also more interesting.
The lunch set, which is always vegan, consisted of a salad, which was presented nicely, a tasty stuffed caigua (a vegetable consumed in Peru); and a yummy carrot cake.

Don't forget to check their daily menu, which is published on their Facebook page every day.

The location is off the beaten track of Lima's regular touristic neighborhoods; but if you happen to be on your way somewhere, or if you are staying not far from there, you can give it a try.

Pros: good value, nice atmosphere, vegan lunch set always

Cons: not all vegan

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jet's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.