CLOSED: Jessica's Cosmic Cafe

541-290-0636

604 Railroad St, Brookings, Oregon, USA, 97415

Serves meat, vegan options available. Smoothies, fresh juices, coffee drinks, organic food with daily specials and kids menu. Casual atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. Hosts open mic Fri & Sat nights. LAST DAY OPERATING PER ITS FB MESSAGE WAS JUNE 15, 2013. REMOVED.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Cherita1978

good food! good vibes! second chances pay off! - Edit

I had stopped by this place a month ago and I wasn't that impressed because the menu wasn't very big, but the young man named Bruce said that changes were happening and that I should give it another try. I went in again this past Tuesday during Taco Tuesday and the Chicken tacos were amazing! Im glad I decided to give them another try because they had totally upgraded things! Better smoothie, and espresso choices, Fresh fruit juice AND/OR vegetable juice, And now they have Kid-Friendly food too! They served fresh cucumber water and the food was amazing! I can't wait to try their breakfast crepes!

Pros: Good Food quality, Amazing Drinks and smoothies, awesome staff

Cons: its small

Return to Brookings Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Jessica's Cosmic Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.