Jesmond Cake Company

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
  • ( 4 reviews )

A home-based vegan cake company specialising in egg-free, dairy-free cakes. Offers vegan baking and cake decorating classes. Confirmed open for cake orders July 2020. Open Mon 09:00-17:00.

Categories: Catering

First Review by EmmaR

AyeEetPlants

Points +22

11 Oct 2020

Excellent

Created the most amazing wedding cake for us and it was delicious.

Pros: Fully vegan

vegansoph

Points +70

08 Aug 2020

Hands down the best cake ever

Kate is the most creative cake maker I have ever seen! We get all our birthday cakes from her and they are absolutely amazing every time. Her decorating classes are also amazing - they would be a great hen do or birthday present!

IngaL.

Points +42

13 Sep 2018

Awesome looking and creative vegan cakes!

All the cakes and baking I have tasted from this company have been absolutely delicious and very nicely presented. The baking classes Kate organises are amazing too!

EmmaR

Points +18

12 Mar 2017

Surprise Birthday Cake

I ordered a birthday cake from Jesmond Cake Company to be delivered as a surprise gift and they were amazing. The service was friendly and efficient, they also had a great range of flavours, sizes and decoration style and I heard from my Dad (the recipient) that the cake was delicious. I couldn't be happier and would absolutely order from them again. Thank you

Pros: Taste, Service, Range

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jesmond Cake Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.