Jenny's Kuali

610-758-8088

102 E 4th St, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA, 18015

Serves meat, vegan options available. Home style Malaysian cuisine. Has labeled vegetarian choices, including vegetable dumplings, curry puff, spring roll, Malaysian spring roll, roti parathra with a curry dipping sauce as well as soup and noodle and rice dishes. Food is made-to-order with a choice of spices and flavors. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Take-out, Asian, Malaysian, Non-veg

First Review by morocco

great veg options - Edit

BYOB..great veg options. Recommend reservations as they can be extremely busy.

amazing - Edit

best place ever❤ the best pricing for the best food.

Pros: perfect pricing

Very disappointed - Edit

I was in town for Vegan Treats and saw the review on Happy Cow so I decided to get take-out from this place. I ordered a few things off the menu to try. I got the vegetable soup, 2 of the Malaysian spring rolls, Satay tofu and Malaysian curry vegetables. I placed my order in advance and thought my order would be ready by the time I got there, which was a 15 minute drive from my hotel and ended up having to wait another 20-25 minutes by the time I got there. The restaurant is super small with barely any standing room so I was in everyone's way. The only available waiting area was by the door which was already occupied by people waiting for a table. When I got back to my hotel room and looked in my carry-out bag, they gave me one spring roll even though I ordered and paid for 2 and it was missing the sauce. It was small and mushy on the inside and impossible to unwrap because it was wrapped so tightly in seran wrap. The soup was plain. The satay tofu was another disappointment. It was soggy from the moisture of the cucumber and bean sprouts and again missing the sauce. The tofu and the spring rolls were the main reason I ordered from the place. The curry was also disappointing, nothing like how I imagined. I could've gotten it anywhere else and it would've been better. Overall, unappetizing meal which left me still hungry at the end. Big, big disappointment for the price paid which was more than what is listed on their menu when you place your order online. I will not be going back when I visit Bethlehem again.

Great place! - Edit

Awesome spot for vegetarians and vegans. Very friendly staff are happy to help and very knowledgeable about veganism. They can make almost any dish vegan for you and it's delicious! I have the a curry vegetable dish, my friend had eggplant with spicy sauce, and my other friend had the vegan version of one of their soups. Definitely worth a stop if you like spicy foods!

One of the top places in town - Edit

Great menu, interesting choices and ability to customize items to be vegan and GF. Definitely recommend the curry mee soup and too many other items to list. Great spot, pretty reasonable prices for a slightlier fancier meal. Also, byob!

Return to Bethlehem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jenny's Kuali closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1921 times.