Jekyll & Hyde's Gastropub

• ( 5 reviews )

8 East 10th St, Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, 16501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan dishes on the menu such as the Impossible burger with vegan mayo, samosa pot pie, hummus platter, buffalo cauliflower bites, falafel hummus wrap, curried sweet potato and cauliflower wrap and sweet potato fries. Open Wed-Thu 4:00pm-12:00am, Fri 3:30pm-12:00am, Sat 4:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by saraolive

cherilynrd

Points +103

17 Oct 2021

Great place!

We had the cauliflower wings with vegan ranch and chips with guacamole & salsa which were delicious. Everything was really fresh. They offer the impossible burger with vegan cheese and they had tofu, tempeh and falafel for salads. I’d definitely come back next time I’m in the area.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Vegan cheese and vegan ranch , Friendly staf

Compassion&Cucumbers

Points +123

17 Sep 2021

Awesome Vegan Options

We had the cauliflower wings, which were delicious. Just enough heat and served with vegan ranch.

We also had the vegan special, which was a Cajun tofu sandwich with a yummy sauce and vegan cheese. And, the impossible burger, which was very good. Both served with fries.
We would definitely eat here again!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Extensive beer list, Nice atmosphere

Cons: None, None , None

Tiffanyrenee

Points +92

28 Aug 2021

Lots of vegan options!

This might be the best Vegan spot in town! Weekly vegan specials and several items on the menu. I had the weekly Italian tofu special with cashew slaw. So good that I can’t even put in words! This will be my go to spot and it’s so great to see so many vegan choices here! I would give 5 stars, but the app won’t let me!!!

Pros: Affordable, Nice atmosphere

SarahShaheen

Points +20

31 Jul 2019

a good find

Very glad HappyCow led me to this restaurant. We were a bit confused at first as to how to enter into the restaurant seating area, but everything else was perfect! options included a chickpea salad sandwich, the impossible burger, another plant based burger, fries, ramen slaw, and some salads and wraps. The options were unique. I was told that there are 2 vegan chefs in the kitchen, and that they change the vegan options up every now and then. Therefore, while you can expect there to be some great choices, perhaps do not expect to be able order the same thing twice!

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegans chefs

saraolive

Points +29

04 May 2019

Now Serving the Impossible Burger

Jekyll and Hyde is becoming way more vegan-friendly! They offer the Impossible Burger, done in a vegan style (ie you don't have to ask for no cheese and they even have vegan mayo). In addition, they have a black bean burger and a falafel pita. Many of their sides are also vegan, including their delicious ramen noodle slaw. They're in a great downtown location very close to the Seawolves ballpark, and their happy hour drink specials are fantastic.

Pros: Impossible Burger and other great vegan options, Good location, Drink specials

Cons: No vegan soup, No vegan dessert

Return to Erie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jekyll & Hyde's Gastropub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.