First Review by RiverM

Vegan Heaven - Edit

I've been to several vegan restaurants only around Poland and I have to say Je Sus is the best place ever! It's hard to find though it has front street door - look for Jesus head on the door. It's very cosy inside and the stuff is extremely nice and helpful. The food is just amazing! Je Sus is the place worth of travel to.

Pros: Amazing Food, Good Value, Queiet Place

Cons: Hard to find at first time

Very nice place - Edit

This is very nice place. Dishes are reaaly big and it filled you up easily. Also, very tasty. Check out sweet stuff they have. Staff is very welcoming and friendly. Prices are okay but high comparing with Zamsta vegan kitchen next street. Poland is heaven for vegans, and these places confirm that.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice vibe

Really tasty breakfast - Edit

I really rarely eat breakfast on restaurant but for Je Sus I definitely will make exceptions more often. I had delicious spring rolls with amazing full of flavours sauces, and my friend had omelette which also was really really good. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Big portions

Cons: Small space, Hard to find on the street

Fantastic breakfast - Edit

We went to Je Sus for breakfast - it's a little hard to spot from the street because the name isn't easily visible, so pay attention to the house numbers. It's a cosy little place with a nice atmosphere. The staff came and explained to us in English that there were two breakfast options: an omelette or some kind of pate with bread (they didn't mention the bread buffet in the description above, but I saw people getting their bread baskets refilled, so maybe it was connected with the pate option). We both had the omelette. It was a really colourful, vibrant plate of food and the omelette itself was really tasty and inviting. I loved it!

We had a long journey ahead of us, so we also got a cake/bread bun topped with delicious fruits. All in all, it was a great place to eat!

Amazing vegan food made with love! - Edit

We really enjoyed eating here. The owners work there and are passionate about being great hosts and offering delicious food.

This place is excellent! You should definitely go!

Friendly, tasty and affordable - Edit

A nice place with a cozy interior, and with a small terrace. Located, not far from the old market, in a street with typical bars. The food is not something special, but very tasty and decorated with style. The prices are very friendly.The owner is very kind and gave me recommendations on sightseeing and nightlife.

Pros: Friendly staff, Cozy, Tasty

Cons: Street looks desolated

Unique place!!! Don't miss it! - Edit

Wonderful food made with love. Cozy place, easy going and possitive atmosphere. Very good quality food, amazing desserts in a "non-typical-concept" kind of restaurant. Important: Check their website to see the hours the house will be opendoors. I visit Poznan very often and I can say this is going to become my feeding point. Vegan is good, Vegan with love is the best!

Simple, fresh and tasty - Edit

Of all the veggie places in Poznan, this was my favourite.

The menu is simple, 2 or 3 meals, which changes daily. I had a fresh lemon and tomato risotto which was delicious.

The staff are helpful and there's an adorable tiny dog who likes to say hello to the customers.

Pros: affordable, fresh, good almond lattes

Cons: only a few menu options available

Return to Poznan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Je sus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.