Jazzda - 재즈다

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )

B1 394-93 Seogyo-dong Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

재즈다 is a live Jazz club close to Hapjeong station (exit 5,6). Serves an array of non alcoholic beverages, either hot or cold. The lattes section is entirely soy-based, offering pumpkin, vanilla, hazelnut, green tea soy latte and more. Show starting time is not always 4:30pm, so check ahead. 합정역 주변에 위치한 라이브 재즈 클럽입니다. 논알코올 음료를 판매합니다. 라떼 음료는 모두 두유로 만들며 곡물, 녹차, 고구마, 바닐라 소이라떼가 있습니다. 항상 오후 4시반에 공연을 시작하지는 않으니 사전에 확인해야합니다. 영업시간은 매일 16:30~01:00입니다. Open Mon-Sun 4:30pm-1:00am.

1 Review

First Review by natalik

What a pleasant surprise! - Edit

We overheard beautiful Jazz sounds coming from this magical place, and had to follow them down the basement to hear the music from close. This was one of the best spontaneous moves we've made so far in Seoul :) Aside from the virtuoso performance we accidentally stumbled upon, they had a latte section which was entirely vegan and offered everything one could wish for! In one word: Paradise. And I mean it... we ordered the pumpkin and the green tea soy lattes and were love struck. It might be worth mentioning that I don't remember seeing food there, and the drinks are non alcoholic. Highly recommended!

Pros: Many soy lattes to choose from, very friendly owner, two minutes away from Hapjeong station

Cons: None!

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jazzda - 재즈다 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.