CLOSED: Jazmine Thai Cuisine

Contact 850-249-2010

2629 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, Florida, USA, 32408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Extensive menu is mostly Thai with some Japanese options. Many dishes can be veganized. NOV 2015 REPORTED SHUT. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by andreafbe

Vegan options in a town severely lacking - Edit

I was recently in PCB and looking for places with vegan options. Many of the places listed on Happy Cow were not really good options once I looked online at their menus. The woman who waited on us at Lotus Cafe (yum) recommended Jazmine Thai saying it was using fresh ingredients and was good. Based on that it was obviously worth a try. I told the the waitress at Jazmine I was vegan and she said everything was made on the spot so it was no problem to leave out fish sauce or any other non-vegan ingredients. I ended up with a Panang Curry with veggies and it was quite tasty. Plus they also had brown rice. I always like a Thai restaurant that has brown rice available! It was a tasty option esp. in a town seriously lacking in vegan options. I would go again if I'm ever in PCB again.

Pros: Reasobale prices, Good-sized portions, Tasty food

Return to Panama City Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Jazmine Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1010 times since Nov 2012.