Jay's Thai Kitchen

• Friend
845-547-2458

57 Lafayette Ave, Suffern, New York, USA, 10901

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small place making home style Thai food since the beginning of 2016. Vegetarians and vegans will be able to enjoy a meal here. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by billy r

Amazing - Edit

I have zero complaints about this place. Wonderful little place, great atmosphere, great music, super friendly service, very accomodating, and AMAZING food. I let the server know I was vegan and he knew immediately how to have my foods prepared. I had summer rolls with tofu, tofu triangles with a great sauce, and a red curry with tofu. Let me tell you. THE CURRY. IT WAS SO GOOD. For the past two weeks since I have gone I CANNOT stop thinking about that curry. Among the best meals I've ever had. My partner and I are driving an hour to go there this weekend after me begging because we both agree it was awesome. Definitely give this place a try.

Pros: delicious, friendly, atmospheric

really great fresh food - Edit

We are vegan and found this local place on Happy Cow. Almost everything can be made vegan. Very fresh and well seasoned. We especially liked the green and red curries

Jays Thai authentic delicious and vegan friendly! - Edit

Jay's Thai opened a few months ago and is already getting a loyal clientele. As borderline vegans, my wife and I have eaten here at least 7 times. Jay will make most dishes on the menu vegan upon request and is always adding new delightful variations. The venue is small so get there on the early side of the dinner hour because they're packing them in. Great service and atmosphere and reasonable prices make this an enjoyable place to eat out with friends and It's always pretty easy to find parking in Suffern. The summer rolls, sauces and other appetizers are amazing and the entrees are delicious. I love the Pad Thai hold the egg. I feel like going there tonight. Writing this is making me hungry!

Return to Suffern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jay's Thai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.