Jayonbyolgok - 자연별곡 신촌점

( 1 review )

Grand Mart 6th Floor, 57-1 Nogosan-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Buffet and salad bar at 그랜드마트 6층, 노고산동 57-1. Many vegetable side dishes suitable for vegans, including blanched greens, battered fried vegetables and pickles. A separate bibimbap station is entirely vegan (three different varieties of boiled rice with various vegetable toppings and seaweed). Drinks include cinnamon apple punch. 육류를 취급하나 비건 옵션이 있습니다. 그랜드마트 6층, 노고산동 57-1에 있는 부페 및 샐러드 바입니다. 나물, 야채 튀김, 장아찌를 포함한 비건인에게 적합한 많은 야채 찬들이 있습니다. 비빔밥 코너(다양한 야채와 해초, 3가지 밥)는 완전 비건식입니다. 음료에는 수정과도 포함됩니다. 영업시간은 매일 11:00~22:00입니다. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Buffet, Salad bar, Korean, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MarmiteHappy

Stuffed! - Edit

I ate there a couple of weeks ago with my couchsurfer guest. It was more expensive than I thought it would be (19,900W for dinner).
It's all you can eat and there was plenty of vegan food available. I ate until I was happily stuffed! It's pricey but the staff were friendly and it was really clean. I would probably eat there again, especially if I was in mixed veggie/non-veggie company.
There's an elevator, so it's wheelchair accessible.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jayonbyolgok - 자연별곡 신촌점 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.