CLOSED: JayBee's Cafe

( 1 review )

4019 Skippack Pike (at Store Rd, across from The Roadhouse), Skippack, Pennsylvania, USA, 19474

Serves meat, vegan options available. JayBee's Cafe offers a variety of vegan food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and specializes in gluten free dining. Fast and casual, uses as much fresh, locally grown and organic products as possible. The cafe is located in the center of Skippack Village with a Victorian front porch, a back patio, and a cheery dining room. Reported to HappyCow to be closed since October 2011.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, BYOB, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeganTam

Very friendly and delicious food - Edit

I brought my mom with me to JayBee's Cafe which we found from HappyCow's website and we both had a wonderful lunch. I was really impressed with the menu and happy to see a very large selection of vegan items. Our soup was absolutely delicious with fresh tomatoes and veges that were not overcooked. There was a large selection to choose from so if you're in the mood for breakfast, a hearty or light lunch, dinner, and or dessert you would not be disappointed. There is outdoor seating which would be great in the warmer weather. JayBee's also has cooking classes available (vegan, gluten free, healthy) and there are open mic and band nights too, which would be great to have vegan food and good music at the same time. We were also treated to a free smoothie "shot" it was delicious with spinach, celery, pineapple, and nopal cactus fruit. Since they are not 100% vegan, I can't give them five stars from happy cow (and I agree and understand) but I think they are doing a great job offering healthy and organic options for lucky travelers like me.

Pros: Health cuisine, Organic , Great selection

Return to Skippack Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: JayBee's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.