First Review by mckmegatron

I liked it - Edit

This food court was very clean and quiet, which was a nice surprise seeing as I came here at lunch time (about 1:30pm). All too often any positives of restaurants are overshadowed by the chaos of the food court that they're within. Not this time though.

The prices were reasonable seeing as each dish is made to order (expect to pay about 40 baht), and it was pretty good food.

I have no complaints, I'd happily come again.

Food Made to Order - Edit

This kiosk has been here a very long time. It is a typical Thai style place but there is no buffet - you need to select from the menu and the options are quite limited, mostly noodle dishes. Some items such as spring rolls are pre-cooked already. They will make it quickly and you eat it in the shared food court. It is on the top floor where the cinema is. It's worth knowing about for some grub after some shopping in the plaza.

Fresh Cooked Vegan/Veg & Rice Noodle - Edit

Great little Kiosk in Main Food Court
You will need to Buy a "Cash Card" from Reception area in Food Court....

Yummy and Cheap meal at 40Bht and 2 x Spring Rolls for 35Bht.... Optional Rice Noodles in Soup.

Pros: Great Price, Tasty, Cooked Fresh in front of you

Cons: a bit hard to locate in food court as all shops Lo, need to buy a Cash Card

OK for a quick lunch. - Edit

I go here when I am shopping at airport plaza as it is quick and good value. Not the most amazing food but great to see a vege place in a food court of this style. Has a few dishes in the buffet cabinet and about 8 made to order dishes.

Pros: Quick and convenient.

Delicious and convenient - Edit

Che Phatthana has DELICIOUS fresh spring rolls and flavorful sauces added to their rice and veggie dishes. I wasn't initially sure if their offerings were vegan or just vegetarian, but when I asked the cook not to add fish sauce (mai sai naam-plaa ka!) to my stir-fry he assured me that they don't use fish sauce in any of their dishes. Good quality, reasonably priced, and amazingly convenient - situated as just another vendor in the food court, this place is a diamond in the rough.

Pros: Delicious, Reasonably priced, Convenient

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jay Health closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2124 times since Aug 2007.