Jasmine Tea House

26, Petko Karavelov Str., Varna, Bulgaria

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant and tea house, established in Feb 2013. Large menu of beverages. Food is mostly vegetarian, some fish. The decorations of Hindu paintings and ambient music induce a very relaxed atmosphere. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Juice bar, Bulgarian, Non-veg

First Review by DanimalPanda

доста вкусно и приятно - Edit

топла и вкусна храна с достатъчно веган ястия. определено препоръчвам

Pros: доста веган ястия

Nice atmosphere and a good selection - Edit

The food was good and the staff were very nice. Unfortunately we did not get all of our food at the same time, which was a shame. There was a good mix of vegan, vegetarian and fish options. The restaurant is a bit hidden away, so keep your eyes open. All in all, it's worth a visit.

Pros: good variety, Nice atmosphere

Worth a visit - Edit

If your looking for this place it is down a side street behind a white crane (on a building site). but it is worth the visit. It is mostly vegetarian and vegan except for a few fish dishes. The food is all well prepared and delicious, I ate here 3 nights running. There is plenty of seating and also a courtyard to sit in.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: fish

Lunch-time Sanctuary - Edit

Having visited Varna many times in the last 10 years, I was unaware that Jasmine existed....so thank you Happy Cow.
We were there in June 14 and sat outside in the courtyard enjoying the sunshine, music and birdsong.
My partner is vegetarian and I am vegan and we both had plenty of choice and the fresh juices are delicious too.

We will definitely be going back to Jasmine on our next visit and would highly recommend it to all.

Pros: Outside Courtyard, Vegan choices, Delicious juices

Cons: Not central or well sign-posted

A healthy , well-priced and great place to eat! - Edit

A fantastic vegetarian restaurant (with ample vegan options too) located in a quiet street in the city centre. Meals are very delicious, recipes are original, and most importantly they are made using quality ingredients, fresh and healthy. I am very satisfied with the choices on the menu and come here continuously with my family for lunch or dinner when I'm in town. The place is well decorated (with an oriental touch) and has a great vibe. The prices are also very reasonable.

Pros: excellent food , relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff

Sanctuary in the city! - Edit

I hope the place goes full vegan some day!

There are a wide selection of choices for peaceful meals. Unfortunately the menu is not 100% vegan, ... yet :)

This is the best option for ital animals traveling in Varna. It is a very relaxing restaurant, with good music chosen by the very kindly staff.

There is a yoga studio upstairs, so maybe plan for a practice. I went before and had a small snack of avocado hummus and fresh genuine apple juice! Then after completing a practice, came downstairs for a chill and filling my belly. I really enjoy this place. I will enjoy it even more when they practice ahimsa!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 03, 2013

Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 03, 2013

Pros: many vegan options, unique freshness- avocado hummus, unique freshness- green quinoa

Cons: serves lactose (cheese, ice cream, etc), serves meat (fish)

Return to Varna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jasmine Tea House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.