First Review by sunrize604

a more expensive whole foods - Edit

I've gone here a few times to get items that whole foods and the like just don't carry. (for example make your own vitamin encapsulaters) & while the spice selection is huge and the variety is decent.
Trying to find a parking place here is a joke, the neighborhood that it is in is really cramped and difficult and during busy hours, forget it.
Price wise, and this is hard for most to believe, these folks are very expensive. More so than even whole foods (whole pay check LOL). I understand its a small business store but there needs to be some relative competition prices and they just don't have that. I never tried any of the fresh juices or anything so I can't comment on that.
The few times I have talked to the employees I was left wanting more. One lady just had no clue what she was doing, I assume maybe she was new(?). The other lady was just downright rude and did not have time to help me.

If you live nearby and cannot get to a hyvee or whole foods or trader joes pop on by but expect to pay more. The only reason I would go back is to get that semi-rare item you want now and can't wait to have shipped to you.

Pros: good selection, rarer items

Cons: EXPENSIVE!, no parking most the time, unfriendly staff

Not everything healthy taste bad - Edit

I had the honor of receiving one of your gourmet Oatmeal Raisin Cookies this morning. I was advised that this would literally be one of the BEST Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I have ever tasted...Being that Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are my all time FAVORITE, this would be a challenge as my grandmother is the only person whose ever baked the best Oatmeal Raisin cookie. All that I can say is I was very disappointed! Disappointed that my package only contained ONE cookie! THESE COOKIES are right there next to my grandmothers for being the best Oatmeal Cookie ever, however knowing that it was created at a "Health Food Market" makes it even better!!!! YES, Jane's Health Market & Deli does make thee best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!!! Great Job, can't wait to venture on my own to see what else Jane's Market has in store for new customers like myself.

Pros: Location, Quantity, Quality

not interesting - Edit

i didnt find anything special about this place... well anything here i could find at whole foods i thought they were going to have more of a variety
Updated from previous review on Sunday November 20, 2011

Return to Omaha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jane's Benson Health Market and Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3553 times since Aug 2007.