CLOSED: Jammy Buggars

216-767-5922

15625 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio, USA, 44107

Serves meat, vegan options available. American pub that offers a few vegan menu items such as angel hair pasta and faux chicken gyro. Menu selection becomes limited in the later evening. On Sunday it offers a brunch which includes a vegan scramble and vegan breakfast burrito. Reported closed, Jun 2017. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Tue-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Sun 10:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by KarmaKiss

Vegan Gyro - Edit

Had to pay a meter and walk but not far. We were greeted the moment we walked in. The waitress brought over some fresh made bbq chips and water. I ask if there was any vegan options and she pointed to the menu that clearly offered a vegan chick'n Gyro and told me how to make the vegetarian burger vegan if I wish. She was friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. She came back after awhile to check on our drinks and informed us that the meal was almost ready. When she brought our meal she informed me that the sauce was also vegan (just in case I wondered). I had a Gyro one other time at a vegan restaurant and it wasn't as good as this one. It was amazing. Meat eaters, Vegetarians and Vegans can all enjoy something in this nice environment!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Vegan Options, Clean

Cons: Pay a meter, Expensive

Return to Lakewood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Jammy Buggars closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.