Jamaica's Cakes

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 310-478-1971

11511 W Pico Blvd (at Gateway), West Los Angeles, California, USA, 90064

Little bakery that makes primarily traditional cakes and baked goods, but does also offer a few vegan sweets choices each day, like: vegan chocolate chip cookie, vegan cupcake, and a couple others (call to ask). Will make custom vegan desserts and cakes with advance notice (no gluten-free). Has 2 small tables for seating. Coffee and tea drinks available.

First Review by gr8vegan

Several Vegan Baked Goods - Edit

I had first read about this place on happycow and have come by a few times since. Here's my Jamaica's Cakes review.

Each time I've come here I see several vegan options like mini lemon bundt cakes, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate hazelnut pudding, and vegan cupcakes.

Was just here in February 2013 for some vegan cupcakes. I got a mix of the vegan selections: vanilla, red velvet, and chocolate. The vanilla cake was on the dry side, but the chocolate ones were quite moist. Everything was sweet, a bit too sweet for my personal liking.

A few years back I had ordered a custom vegan birthday cake for my daughter's one year birthday celebration. It was a beautiful cake and tasted pretty good.

awesome vegan cakes - Edit

Jamaica has nothing to do with the Island in the Caribbean, so don't expect a Rasta bakery! Jamaica is the name of the owner. She has a really great selection of vegan cakes, you can customize from the base selections and frosting. Always stop in during holidays because undoubtedly there will be fun decorated treats ready to purchase.

Pros: great custom selections

Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jamaica's Cakes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 952 times since May 2011.