First Review by MorbidMicke

This is how junk food has to be - Edit

Jalla Jalla has some great choices for vegans. This place has the authentic kebab place flair and you get served fast and friendly. The garlic sauce they make is by far the best I have ever tried and their hummus is also very delicious.

Pros: fake chicken kebab, variety of sauces

Cons: can be crowed due to little space inside

Junk food done well - Edit

I'm so glad this place wasn't in San Diego from 2005-2012 when I was going to bars a lot or I'd weigh a ton, because this is superb drunk food done really well. Faux meats, falafels, vegan sour cream, french fries. It's so good, even after only 1 beer.

Pros: Vegan meats, Vegan Sauces, Inexpensive

My favorite fastfood option in Malmö - Edit

This is were I get my meals, when going home from the club at 3 am, or whenever I'm craving junk.

There's always a little line, but it moves fast.

My favorite is the vegan chicken durum with tahin sauce. So good! I also really enjoy the hot chorizo in bred, if I'm only looking for a smaller snack.

Their vegan menu consists of burgers, fish and chips, sausages, kebabs. They have tahin, mango and garlic sauces that are vegan. Cheap.

Pros: Vegan menu, Open around the clock, Cheap food

Don't miss the mango sauce!! - Edit

Jalla jalla is a very small and very popular kebab place in Malmö. It's possible to sit, but it's quite crowded and noisy because this is a popular place. The crew is always well meaning, but sometimes they will scream at you "FALAFEL SPECIAL" with poker face ... Not 100% vegan disches, but very into what vegan means, so vegan dishes are vegan. No chicken in the salad here. Has vegan garlic sauce! Order for example the "vegan chicken" in bread with salt mango sauce. Once I got here about 3 AM on a Thursday and this was the only place open, and I could get my falafel as usual -- crazy open hours!

Pros: Tasty, salty mango sauce, Nearly always open, Fun place

Cons: Small and noisy, A bit stressy (but fast)

Small but easy to find - Edit

Quite central place when you walk or come there by car. The food tasted good with lots of options.

The place was kind of small so we had to eat in the car. During summer times you can gladly eat outdoors, so that you can avoid the smell of meat and also have a place to sit if it's full inside.

I didn't get a clear answer whether the meat were fried together with the vegan food, which was too bad.

Pros: easy to reach , food tasted good, fast delivery

Cons: small, staff didn't answer questions, stressful environment

Return to Malmo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jalla Jalla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 381 times since Jan 2016.