Jakobs

Contact +49-5294937041

Am Bach 12, Bielefeld, Germany, 33602

Vegan restaurant opened March 2015 in the heart of the city. The menu is varied with curries, pasta, burgers, salad, cakes and muffins. Mon-Fri serves breakfast and noon meal; on weekends supper. Uses regional and seasonal ingredients. Brunch is offered every last Sunday of the month from 10am-3 pm. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Western, Take-out

First Review by flexniert

My favorite Vegan Restaurant - Edit

Jakobs is my all time favorite restaurant in Bielefeld.
The servers are so friendly and lovely. The food is super delicious. Even my boyfriend (non vegan/ part vegan) lives to eat there.

Pros: Friendly stuff , Excellent food

Cons: No cons

Wonderful - Edit

The Jakobs is a very nicely decorated vegan restaurant. We went on a Saturday afternoon and had a starter (a salad with Falafel) and as mains my friend had the "black bean burger" and I enjoyed the "Thai lime curry". All three dishes were absolutely perfect! My friend is an omnivore and couldn't taste a difference from any other quality non veg burger. It's a bit more pricey but worth it. You can expect quality, tasty food and lots of choices! Their menu is great. I highly recommend the Jakobs! To all vegans, vegetarians and omnis!

Romantic Dinner - Edit

A clear interior and a nice staff. The meal, a sweet-potato Burger and a mousse as a dessert were perfect. Simply tasty.I was glad to get a vegan mousse. The prices were okay, for the very good quality and refines of the things.

Pros: fresh vegetables, good menue, friendly staff

Cons: not for "Massenfutterer", Advance order recommendable

Delicious! - Edit

The food is delicious! The staff is very friendly and very good organized. You don't have to wait a long time for service. Overall a bright and clean place. The servings could be a bit taller (could be a problem if you're very hungry) and it's not that cheap (for students). Anyway highly recommendable, definitely a place I'm going to visit more often! (reservation is useful).

Pros: well organized team, delicious, central location

Cons: small servings, pricing (from a students perspective)

Return to Bielefeld Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jakobs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.