First Review by DonPedro

good indian food - Edit

Indian restaurant as you expect it: not much decor but good food. We had pakora, 2 different dishes, Rice and naan. All good quality. The waiter, who was very friendly, specifically asked how spicy we wanted our meal, so ideal!

OK Indian food - Edit

I went there with a group of non-vegetarian friends and we ordered a number of vegetarian and vegan dishes to share, plus some nam (flat bread) and rice.

Portions are fairly small, but we shared everything and we managed to taste almost everything at the end. We went away satisfied, so it's a good choice for dinner if you don't want to go to Alameda Rock/Gaia/Cardamomo/Organic's which are fully veg!

Pros: Nice to share many different things

Cons: Small portions

Good Indian Food - Edit

I've been here twice and enjoyed my food on both occasions. It's worth noting that the Spanish in general don't have a high tolerance for spice, so if you want it spicy you'll have to ask (I did on the second occasion I went and it definitely made a difference!). The food certainly better than a lot of Indian restaurants in Spain.

There are a good number of veggie options, including paneer if that's your thing. Really good location with some outdoor seating. Most of the mains are about €9, plus rice or naan.

Overall, would certainly recommend.

Pros: Food, Many veggie options

Cons: A little pricey, It's only spicy if you ask

Good - Edit

Fine Indian food, not really spicy but I liked it anyways. They have about 6 veggie dishes. Easy location to find.

Pros: Easy to find

disappointed - Edit

While I was very happy to find an indian place, or any place, that could make food spicy (after 3 weeks in Spain I thought for sure I was having capsaicin withdrawals haha), the food itself lacked much flavor. I got veggie pakora and taal darka, and the flavors were very bland.

Pros: vegan and vegetarian options , will make it spicy by request , good location

Cons: bland

Good food! - Edit

I've been here to eat twice, and the staff is very friendly with helping me to know what options are vegan. They have a page on their menu for vegetarians, but if you're vegan you'll need to confirm which options are vegan as they're not labeled. The serving size initially looks rather small, but it's surprisingly very filling.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Vegetarian page in menu

Cons: A little pricey , Vegan options not labeled

Excellent Indian Food - Edit

I really enjoied this indian restaurant. It's also in a good location and easy to find. Great service too.

Return to Sevilla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jaipur closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.