Jaipur

Contact 03514568946

Louisenstrasse 59, Dresden, Germany, 01099

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant in the Neustadt. Authentically decorated. There are around 6 vegetarian items and around 4 vegan options. The naan bread isn't vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by QuietBec

Vegan dishes available - Edit

They have vegan dishes in the menu and they are nice. Unfortunately in one of ours we found a piece of chicken meat. So I wouldn't be 100% sure if I order a vegan dish next time.

Atmosphere is decent and waiters are nice.

Pros: decent atmosphere, nice waiters, know what vegan means

Cons: not careful with vegan dish preparation

Good food - Edit

Really nice looking restaurant. Dim lighting inside. I was very happy to see the vegetarian and vegan stuff were clearly labelled. I was spoilt for choice because they all sounded really good. I ended up having the Sabji Tikka because I hadn't had tikka in ages. I went there with two friends and we had one bowl of rice between us. That was supposed to be enough but we ran out so we got another portion for free although they were a bit surprised we needed more. I'll admit the wait staff are hard to get a hold of when you need them because there's like two buildings and if you aren't in the main restaurant part then the staff just leave you to it once they've gave you the food, you have to wait until they come to seat or serve somebody else. It took us about five minutes to get the extra rice and we were all trying to resist from finishing our dishes because we wanted to eat them with the rice but the food was really good so it was difficult to wait! But it was very nice restaurant, worth the money. We didn't need a reservation but my guess is it does get busy, we got there before evening meal rush.

Pros: Multiple vegan options clearly labelled, Very nice interior

Cons: Difficult to get staff's attention

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jaipur closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.