Jade's Bistro

904-321-2777

1484 Sadler Rd (at Will Hardee Rd ), Fernandina Beach, Florida, USA, 32034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Most dishes can be made vegan. Many veg options clearly marked on menu. Noodle and rice options can be made veg.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by pattib

Quick, Tasty Lunch with Lots of Options - Edit

My friend and I stopped here before taking a walk on the Egan Creek Greenway which is just down the street. We enjoyed a quick tasty lunch served in a nice atmosphere.
We both ordered the Lo-mein with vegetables (no meat) and it was very good. Nice and hot and flavorful.
To be honest I neglected to ask if the lo-mein noodles were egg free so I'm not sure if this was vegan or not.
There were several items on the menu that were clearly marked vegetarian and served with steam rice. Buddha's Delight which was stir fried veggies in a light sauce, a couple of tofu dishes which were battered and deep fried and an dish made from eggplant.
Next time I'll ask for less oil to be used but other than that we had a really good, quick meal and it powered us for a 5 mile walk.

Pros: Fast service, Great food, Inexpensive

Return to Fernandina Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jade's Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.