Jacks Corner Mediterranean Deli

Contact 336-370-4400

1601 Spring Garden St (at Aycock), Greensboro, North Carolina, USA, 27403

Serves meat, vegan options available. Falafels, hummus, tabouleh, baba ghanouj, rice dishes, spanakopita, stuffed grape leaves, tahini, tzaziki, vegan mac & cheese. Vegan items are labeled. Many tables.

Category: Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by jetgal

A reminder of Philly. - Edit

For some reason, this place reminded me more of home than somewhere in North Carolina. The menu is clearly marked with what items are vegan and the staff is nice and the service quick. It is a drastically fast paced and crowded restaurant, but super convenient if passing through or if on a lunch break. I got a sample platter with hummus and falafel, which was so good. I was happy with my visit.

Pros: Quick, Good food

Quick & Delicious - Edit

I've always been a fan of Jack's. Service has always been quick and the food fantastic. Since I've been vegan finding eating out options has been hard but they make it easy. Everything on the menu is marked with a symbol signifying vegan or vegetarian. The most recent visit we had a mudajjra wrap and the falafel wrap both with the tahini dressing. It's now all I dream about! The only problem is the parking, but it's worth the battle!

Pros: Price, Quality, Speed

Cons: Location

definitely - Edit

exceptional falafel and pita. all fresh, house-made.
only falafel and french fries go in the fryer, no need to worry here. very happy with baba, wish the hummus was a notch stronger. clean place, fast service, worth a stop anyway you look at it.

Great place to eat!! - Edit

I won tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in Greensboro so I was hoping to find a place with good vegetarian food that was close to the venue. Well, using HappyCow, I found Jacks and it was AWESOME!!! It was only a minute or so from Greensboro Colessium, easy to get too, very friendly staff and the food was DELICIOUS!! My mom and I plan on eating here from now on whenever we're in the area.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, good location

Cons: using styrofoam cups

Great place, yummy food! - Edit

Jack's is a great restaurant. The staff is always friendly. They have a lot of vegetarian and vegan options, and all of these are labeled on the menu. This is a great place for families with both veggies and non-veggies, as there are meat options too. Their vegan mac and cheese and mujadarrah (rice, lentils and spices) are awesome! The best part, of course, is the homemade baklava! They have other homemade desserts too. The couple that owns this restaurant is always there (and usually working the register) when I go in. It's a very casual, relaxed environment and usually crowded (but so worth it) at lunch time. They are cheap, have quick service, and you can call an in order ahead of time if you want. I would have given it 5 happy cows, but since it's not 100% vegetarian, the system won't let me! A must-try if you are in Greensboro!

Pros: excellent, healthy food, many veg options, quick service

Cons: none!

good option in a tough town - Edit

This place was a real relief as Greensboro does not offer much veg eating. Good middle eastern food and very cheap. Casual, fast-food=y vibe, but authentic.

Pros: Good, cheap, relaxed

Cons: nothing fancy

Definitely worth a shot. - Edit

Went to this place not knowing what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised. The menu is enormous. Like, just huge. It took me forever to decide what I wanted. Their stuffed grape leaves are sooo good, and I believe they are vegan, but that depends on what's in the cucumber sauce (which is also delicious). Definitely give this place a try. :)

Pros: Greek food!, options, quick

Cons: small, order at register

I love this place! - Edit

Huge Portions, Lots of Labeled vegan options, Very friendly staff. Tons of tables to sit at. Vegan Mac and Cheese. Where can you go wrong?

Pros: healthy cuisine, large portions, friendly staff

Return to Greensboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jacks Corner Mediterranean Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2842 times since Aug 2007.