Jack & Diane's

904-321-1444

708 Centre St, Fernandina Beach, Florida, USA, 32034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu offers breakfast all day and a little bit of everything. Advertises a vegan sign. Has vegan option for "world famous pancakes" along with vegan butter and maple syrup. The veggie benedict can be vegan when you change the bread. Ask your server. Open Tue-Wed 8:00am-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-8:30pm, Sun 8:00am-2:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by TAMiller

Why did it take me so long??? - Edit

I go to Amelia Island almost monthly to visit my dad. I've known that Jack & Diane's was vegan-friendly for probably a year before I made it there. What is wrong with me??? There is a sign hanging outside the restaurant that says "vegan" and the online menu makes it clear. UGH. I finally made it for dinner on a Saturday night with 4 non vegans and I LOVED it and our waitress (Jennifer) was so wonderful. I ordered the Veggie Benedict (I can't remember the name of the bread the chef put mine on instead of the biscuit.... it was fabulous, so I don't care what it was called.) The fact that I ordered something with a vegan hollandaise made me so happy and the whole thing was so flavorful. I also ordered the pancakes because I could!!! It ended up being a small portion. Remember I said we were there for dinner and you may have noticed I had breakfast food.... well, you can order breakfast all day! I didn't have dessert because the pancakes ended up acting as dessert. I would have been able to get ice cream.... I didn't think to ask whether it was coconut, soy, almond or other. One of my 85 year (non vegan) dining companions also ordered the Veggie Benedict (on the biscuit) and loved it!!! She'd never had tempeh and if she'd ever tried tofu it was in a soup.

My dad is moving to Wisconsin in April, so I'll probably only get down there 1 or 2 more times. I WILL be going back anytime I am near!!!!

Please show them love! They should have been busier on a Saturday night.

Pros: Friendly staff, Knowledgeable chef

Cons: Mentions meat on the same sign as vegan.

Return to Fernandina Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jack & Diane's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.