J63

( 1 review )

Via Livornese 63, Cenaia, Italy, 56040

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brewery and restaurant offering vegan and vegetarian dishe marked on the menu: antipasto, pizza, salads. Produces its own beer and wine, and favors the use of local products. Open Wed-Sun 8:00pm-1:00am, Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JonJon

Decent vegan choices and homemade beers! - Edit

I had dinner at J63 and enjoyed the experience. The place is very pleasant (especially outside), you have room and the staff is friendly. They offers vegan food clearly marked on the menu. We took the vegan antipasti and a vegan pizza. The antipasti dish was very tasty, with many items, while the pizza was quite simple. Not bad, but not exceptionnal. However, their French fries are the best I've ever ate! I also really appreciated the local beers they make and the emphasis on local products. They do not have vegan desserts but you may not be hungry enough to need one. And finally, prices are very fair. We paid 67 euros for 4 people with beers. And we all were full.

Pros: vegan choices clearly marked, tasty food, amazing French fries, friendly staff, fair prices, local producs and homemade beers and wine

Cons: no vegan desserts

Return to Cenaia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has J63 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.