J Class Vegetarian Restaurant

92656 2995

26/17 m.5 Salaya Phuttamonthon , Nakhonpathom, Thailand, 73170

Has both Thai and English menu. Location is opposite to Mahidol University, Salaya. Open Mon-Sat 7:30am-7:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Take-out

First Review by Panida.pruet

Dont judge a book by its cover - Edit

Although not a good looking vegetarian restaurant but they made very tasty food, have all kind of food that can make to order, I suggest to try some noodles those are superb. Also have many vegan materials to take home for those who are self-cooking veganism.

Pros: lot of options, vegan cooking materials available, very cheap

Cons: not so good decorated (but who care?)

Dedicated to Vegetarian Food in Salaya - Edit

I've been here 6 times already as it's the only dedicated vegetarian restaurant in this area.

Love the fact that the menu is also in English so that I know exactly what I'm ordering.

Lots of varieties. A bit heavy on the mock meat side but I tried to ask them to just use vegetables and mushrooms only. They were a bit confused and offered to substitute with tofu or soy protein bits but after I insisted I only wanted vegetables in my curry they went ahead to do so.

Not everyone here speaks English though if you need to customise your dishes. The servers keep changing so sometimes I'm lucky there's someone who can understand me, sometimes they have to go hunt for an English-speaking staff.

I have to say they are very kind. There was once we turned up past the closing time and they initially told us the kitchen was closed. We explained we were vegan and asked whereas we could find food suitable for us and they very kindly served us some rice, curry and soup even though the kitchen was officially closed. We were very touched by their act of kindness.

The only downside is that I believe they use MSG or their sauces/seasonings contain MSG as I've felt extremely thirsty after eating the dishes.

Pros: Extensive menu, Good value

Cons: Food may contain MSG, Not everyone speaks English

awesome taste - Edit

Although not big restaurant, various vegan menu to choose. taste like a home cooked and atmoshere is warm like your home. cheap and delicious.
there are a lot of vegan stuff to buy.

Pros: reasonable price ,cheap, delicious

Return to Nakhonpathom Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has J Class Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.