Izzy's Ice Cream

• Other
Contact 651-603-1458

2034 Marshall Ave (at N Cleveland Ave), St Paul, Minnesota, USA, 55104

Offers separate menu for vegans which includes sorbets and soy ice creams such as coffee chip soy, soy chocolate peanut butter and blackberry and are made-in-house. Uses different scoop for vegan flavors.

First Review by sagasandstars

no soy ice cream on my visit - Edit

After reading the description and the reviews below, I was looking forward to a nice soy ice cream. Alas, there was none to be found on my visit today. They did have 3 sorbets, but they did not have any soy ice creams. Vegans might want to call ahead before coming.

A great spot for some vegan ice cream! - Edit

What a great place to be able to stop by for some vegan ice cream on a hot day! Although their flavors vary, in my experience they always have two soy ice creams available, as well as several sorbets. My favorite is soy blueberry! It's creamy and delicious.

Pros: Several vegan options, Soy ice cream

Cons: Pricey

Decent - Edit

Decent vegan ice cream option. My favorite is the soy peanut butter. I have had most of the soy flavors now: strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, peanut butter, and chocolate. One time the blueberry had the consistency of taffy. I was able to return it. The flavors change regularly, so check the website to see what they have. Buying pints in the freezer case is cheaper than buying a cone; get two spoons and share.

Pros: cheap, lots of flavors, text messages on flavor up

Cons: long lines, flavor availibility variability

Never Happy.. - Edit

I know many people really love this ice cream shop. But I have never gotten a good soy ice cream here... or any other kind. They are either to salty, taste like soap, or lacking in quality.

Pros: Local

Cons: Never had a good non-dairy experience

Return to St Paul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Izzy's Ice Cream closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 770 times since Jul 2012.