iVegan Restaurant

02-29350900

15 Xinlong Rd, Wanlong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Est. 2016 this restaurant is affiliated with iVegan Supermarket and is located within Taipei Pot Plant market at 台北市興隆路一段15號, in a large open space with also private rooms. Serves typical Taiwanese fusion veggie food, including pasta and burger sets. Near Wanlong Station (green line) Exit 3. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Italian, Fusion, Taiwanese

First Review by Citizen Wren

New menu, delicious, delicious food! - Edit

My first visit was a disappointment (refer to the reviews below). Now however they completely changed the menu and it is FANTASTIC! Easily the best veggie place around.

Reasonable Food and Unpredictable Hours - Edit

I mostly agree with the previous review, though I found it a little too harsh. iVegan is a great supermarket, but there's better food around.
It serves set meals which are fairly typical Taiwanese / fusion, much like classic Loving Hut food - burgers, fries, pasta etc. I found the food reasonable, and the sets good value, but nothing special.
Its location inside the Taipei Potplant Market gives it a bit of a weird vibe, but the semi-private partitions could make it good for large groups.
But before rocking up with a group be sure to call first. I arrived at 8:20 on a Saturday night, when it is (according to the sign outside) open until 10PM. There were plenty of people there, and it looked to be all go, but they told me it was already past the last order time, so they couldn't serve me.

Pros: good for large groups

Cons: fairly unimaginative food, irregular hours

stick with supermarkets - Edit

sadly the food here was really disappointing. I know they are new, maybe still figuring it out, but they have a long way to go. there were 3 entrees on our table, not one was decent. appetizers and desserts also not good. sad day.

Pros: nice space

Cons: bland tasteless food

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has iVegan Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.