Its Mirchi Healthy Indian

+61-731627712

284 Given Tce, Paddington, Queensland, 4064

Serves meat, vegan options available. Caters to vegans, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free. Serves authentic Indian cuisine. Has a warm relaxing atmosphere and specializes in slow cooking and innovative drinks. Open Mon-Sun 4:30pm-9:30pm, Thu-Sun 12:00pm-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by FionaFischer

1 out of 3 dishes ordered were delicious - Edit

Well organised, clearly labelled menu that includes a section of vegetarian options, and a small section of vegan options. Menu clearly notes gluten free, dairy free, etc.
I ordered 3 vegan curries: the eggplant one, and the two dhal (lentil) ones. The eggplant curry was sooo delicious. The two dhals were quite similar (my mistake ordering both I guess), but really weren’t to my liking. I am fairly picky though, to be fair.
Also ordered the roti (as the naan isn’t vegan) and pappadums. Both were good.

Pros: Very clearly labelled menu, Vegetarian and vegan o, Easy to order online, have delivery, Eggplant curry is delicious

Cons: Dhal wasn’t great

great for gluten free vegans - Edit

Really good menu catering especially for vegans. They also have gluten free naan bread which is ok.

The pakoras (pakoda) were the highlight along with the home made lime pickle. We had the eggplant masala which was fresh and gingery. We will definitely be back!

BYO is available too.

Return to Paddington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Its Mirchi Healthy Indian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.