First Review by CatarinaNunes

Delicious, economical, and easy! - Edit

Istanbul Cigkotfe is a wonderful place to go for a delicious wrap with basic ingredients and a great informal atmosphere. The owners are brothers and very friendly, my friend and I talked with them for a good while about their restaurant, the food, and the city. The wraps center around a delicious bulgur "meat," which when complemented by some vegetables and herbs make for a clean, tasty, and light meal. I ordered one to eat there (and watch a soccer match on the TV) and then got another to enjoy for the walk back to my hotel. I recommend trying this unique vegan option, it's great!

Pros: Delicious wrap concept , friendly owners , economical

Great vegan fast food - Edit

I went to Istanbul Cigkofte last Saturday at lunchtime with two non-vegetarian friends. We ordered the family deal (35 francs, very cheap!!!) and they brought us a looooooot of food, enough to fill 4 huge wraps. The food is really good and fresh, and staff is extremely kind and helpful. Recommended!!!

There is no bathroom, I think.

Pros: Tasty and fresh food, Cheap

Unique and amazing type of food - Edit

As soon as me and my boyfriend walked in the owner was very friendly, gave us a small piece of the dish to try. And it was truly delicious, very unique. We sited down and ordered the menu 1, it came with about 20 pieces of the "meat", a wrap, lettuce, parsley, arugula, tomatoes, and two sources (one sweet and the outer very spicy). The dish is a little bit spicy but even us how are sensitive to spice here able to enjoy it until the end. I would recommend this to anyone, it was a great meal. And in a very good price for the area.

Pros: Delicious dish , Good price, Friendly owner

Cons: A little bit spicy

Return to Lausanne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Istanbul Cigkofte closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.