First Review by Littlething

Sorbet but not like you know it! - Edit

This store sells a range of ice creams and a range of sorbets. The flavours vary and are seasonal. Elderflower sorbet was excellent. It's just around the corner from Nyhavn. A very popular spot in summer.

Pros: Great range , Delicious sorbet, Central location

very good! - Edit

I am lactose intollerant and Italian, so I have a really hard time when I look for ice cream abroad. When I arrived at this small shop I was so surprised! There are a lot of flavours without milk and delicious, and also a lot of unusual combinations (apple and ginger, strawberry and orange). My husband had a "normal" chili-chocolate and he said he was delicious too. Just a reminder: flavours go sold out very quickly, so do not wait until late afternoon if you want to have the full choice!

Pros: big variety of sorbet ice cream, lovely location, good value

Cons: hidden position - not on a main street

Closed for the season - Edit

I haven't had the chance to visit this place yet, but please observed they closed for the winter season on September 1st. No information on when they open again.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 24, 2013

Update from my last review: I finally had a chance to try this place in July. The watermelon flavor was definitely my favorite - and a rare find in Denmark, so I would go back to get just that.

Pros: Great ice cream, English speaking personell

Cons: Not open all year round

Delicious sorbets! - Edit

Me and my non-vegan boyfriend were here last summer. We thought they had a very good variation of different flavors. Most of it was sorbets, which were all vegan. They had some ice-creams as well, but none of them were vegan. The ice-cream is homemade so the staff was very knowledgeable about the ingredients, as well as to what is vegan. Overall, great tasting sorbets (and ice-creams for non-vegans) and a good variation of flavors!

Pros: Great variation of flavors, knowledgeable staff, tasty

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Isobar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.