Islenska Flatbakan

Contact 5671717

Baejarlind 2, Kopavogur, Iceland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizzeria has sourdough pizza with vegan cheese and chorizo as well as breadsticks filled with vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Luis_Silva

Really Five Stars - Edit

The vegan cheese bread was delicious and so was the vegan pizza with chorizo. We created our own with toppings and they were so good. The vegan dessert pizza was also good. We loved this place!

Pros: Lots of toppings and vegan cheesy bread

Cons: None.

Vegan Pizza and Breadsticks! - Edit

My husband and I were very pleased to find Islenska Flatbakan last night. We had been driving around more remote regions in the country and had worked up quite an appetite by the time we returned. Islenska has clearly labeled vegan bread sticks on the menu and a vegan pizza option. The pizza is called "The Good Hearted One" and contains spicy sauce, vegan cheese, vegan chorizo, jalapeno, pineapple, bananas, nuts, white onion, and chili spices. You could also build your own, but we decided to go with this option as-is. We were not disappointed! Despite an unusual assortment of toppings, this was quite delicious, as were the bread sticks. I highly recommend this place for any vegans in Reykjavik!

Pros: Vegan Pizza, Vegan Break sticks, Unique Pizza Toppings

Best vegan pizza and breads ticks in town! - Edit

I love the vegan cheese bread sticks, omg! The pizza is also really good, with or without vegan cheese. A variety of toppings, like peanuts, Chilli beans, dates plus all the normal ones. A must try!

Pros: Vegan cheese sticks!

Cons: It's located in Kópavogur

Very nice place - Edit

First i ordered the pizza which was great, with vegan chorizo and cheese, but i really was surprized with the vegan cheese sticks, those yes were really good.
The price is normal for a pizza, meaning is not more expensive then the other corpsed pizzas.
The employers were also all informed and as soon has i asked they pointed me straight to what i was looking for.

Pros: Vegan options, Price

Return to Kopavogur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Islenska Flatbakan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.