Island Wing Company

( 1 review )
334-501-9555

200 W Glenn Ave, Auburn, Alabama, USA, 36830

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wings and Southern food restaurant. Reported has Quorn brand faux nuggets and veggie burger, which is rare find in the south. Note that Quorn products are not all vegan. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Southern American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TofuTrey

Great food, even better staff - Edit

The waiter was very helpful and even called Quorn to make sure the product at their restaurant was vegan (instead of just vegetarian). The chef came out and made suggestions that would make my meal better (quesadilla wasn't sticking together because there was no cheese so he suggested a wrap), etc. They double checked the BBQ sauce I was using to make sure it was vegan and everything. They didn't seem annoyed in the slightest and were very welcoming and helpful.

When I finally got my food, it looked and tasted delicious. The only thing keeping me from giving a fifth star is that they serve meat and non-vegan items. Other than that, a great place. I will definitely be back.

Pros: Great food, Amazing staff, Convenient location

Cons: Have to pay $10 to park and get $8 of it reimburse, serves meat and dairy, only one toilet in each bathroom

Return to Auburn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Island Wing Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.