Island Spice Vegan 707

• Food-truck Food Truck
  • Vegan
  • ( 6 reviews )

Green-colored food truck parked at this spot as of Oct 2020. Check its facebook or message for hours & updates. Serves vegan food. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: American, Delivery, Take-out, Caribbean, Catering

First Review by MaryMVance

JameWee

Points +34

17 Oct 2021

This place is EXCELLENT

Oh my gosh everybody. Seriously. The steak and cheese is savory, spicy, with a hint of sweet. The plantains are PERFECT. The fried cauliflower blew us away. Even the kale- whatever the dressing is is sooo gooood! All the food has incredible flavor balance. Yuuuuuuum!

Pros: Perfect vegan HWY 101 road trip stop, Lots of options, Delectable good

Cons: No bathrooms! (It’s a food truck)

babyscorp

Points +11

Mostly Veg
11 May 2021

My husband and I keep coming back. The food is awesome, so delicious!

One of our favorite places to eat. The owner is friendly, love the music playing while enjoying such awesome food.

VinceCimo

Points +24

13 Mar 2021

Delicious

This little green food truck houses amazingly delicious vegan Jamaican style fare and incredibly kind staff in accompaniment. Of note, the Island Spice Burger, fried plantains, and garlic kale. Yum!

Forman

Points +2830

18 Feb 2021

Yummy food

After a 5 mile hike at lake Mendocino we came here for lunch.
Wife ordered the Mendo cheez steak sandwich. I had the Island spice burger, fries and split the bbq drumsticks.
The spice burger was one of the best plant based burgers I’ve had. Bbq drumsticks were yummy too. Fries were ok.
Wife was real happy with her choice too.

The chef let us try the Cauliflower and plantains. Both very good too.

When we were leaving they turned up the music. Guess our timing was good😜

Dropped off a couple Happy Cow Excellent stickers

johnpaula2010

Points +20

07 Jan 2021

A beautiful meal at Island Spice Vegan 707

We finally got to try Island Spice Vegan tonight and it was DELICIOUS!!! We had jerk wings, sweet potatoes fries, the daily greens which was garlic kale and the house made tamarind drink. Amazing flavors, super fresh and great service. We look forward to going back many many times in the future. Thank you so much Island Spice Vegan for bringing new interesting and fresh food to Ukiah!

MaryMVance

Points +22

10 Dec 2020

Tasty

More than just a food truck, the meals are great. Food is made to order so it's definitely not fast food.

Pros: All Vegan and outside seating

Cons: Limited menu

Return to Ukiah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Island Spice Vegan 707 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.