CLOSED: Island Pizzeria

Contact 253-212-9891

6332 Pacific Cve, Tacoma, Washington, USA, 98408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could get bbq tofu sandwich, Jamaican plantain or veggie pocket pastry, pizza with vegan cheese, vegan lasagna. JUL 2015 REPORTED SHUT, PHONE NOT WORKING. Open Mon 2:00pm-9:00pm, Tue-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Caribbean, Jamaican, Non-veg

First Review by grosskin

Loved the food and the owners! - Edit

We tried vegan pizza, bbq tofu sandwich, salad, vegetarian pizza, and plantain pastry. Owners were very friendly and helpful. Everything was delicious! Thank you!

Pros: scrumptious food, great hospitality, crusts, breads and pastry were excellent

Cons: Inside community table would be great

Excellent Vegan Options - Edit

This restaurant isn't 100% vegan so I can't give it 5 cows because the rules are 5 are for all vegan restaurants only. But I found this place on happy cow and went there immediately so excited for a local vegan pizza place. The owners were very friendly and enjoyable to talk too but..... most importantly the food is delicious. One thing I really liked is that it isn't as greasy as I usually get at the local vegan restaurants. It was really nice to not have to wipe my chin after every bite of pizza. We ordered the Hawaiian and a plantation call one type thing and a delicious BBQ sandwich. I really liked the food a lot. We will probably be eating there on a weekly to biweekly basis. You have to try it!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Local

Cons: Cant, Think Of, Any Cons

Really good people - really good food - Edit

We had three pizzas, cause we just couldn't decide, and a tofu plate. It's GREAT to have more Veg options in Tacoma!

Can't wait to go back.

Thank you!

Pros: Great vegetarian options, Vegan too, Pizza!

A+++ - Edit

This place is new but every time I've gone in there they've been so nice and accommodating. The food is really good, especially the tofu sandwich. I'm sure the menu will expand once more people start coming in that are vegan/vegetarian but they already have great vegan food and i'll keep coming there even if they don't. would give it 5 stars if i could.

Pros: delicious food, vegan friendly, large portions

Cons: sometimes slow service, no tables

Return to Tacoma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Island Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.