Island Naturals Cafe

Contact 345-945-2252

West Bay Rd, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands,

A vegetarian cafe/juice bar featuring breakfast and lunch items including vegan, gluten free and superfood choices. Serves daily soups, natural juices and a main fusion lunch menu. Located next to Island Naturals retail store. Located in Coconut Plaza. Full menu online. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-5:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm. Open on all holidays.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Steffilane

A must visit for any vegan - Edit

The food is amazing! The staff are very friendly and consistently offer great service. Their menu is very friendly for people with allergens and the items that aren't usually have substitution options such as the gluten free wraps. I highly recommend the falafel burger wrap, chocolate hemp smoothie, any of the cheesecakes, cookies, and the ginger beet juice. However, everything I've tried has been great. They also offer take out and local delivery(minimum purchase+small delivery fee) but it's within walking distance of most major 7 mile beach hotels and the bus runs right in front of the Coconuts shopping center which if you drive has ample parking. Their retail location next door is also a treat with great brands like Health Force, OW Harvest, and Epic protein.

Liked it so much, ate here twice! - Edit

We ordered take out from this cafe twice while visiting Grand Cayman. The service was very friendly; we ended up having an extended conversation with the person who took our order. The food was delicious and a good price for Grand Cayman which is very expensive. There are plenty of vegan options as as well vegan desserts. Also, my husband is gluten-free, so we tried the gluten-free wraps -- they weren't on the main menu. Not sure if they are now, but ask if you don't see them. They were great -- if I recall, the one we had included kale and some other fruit (and not sure what else); you could taste hints of the fruit in the wrap -- it added an interesting and tasty flavor to the sandwich.

Pros: Many vegan options, Great tasting food, Friendly service

Great food! - Edit

I came to the Caymens after disembarking from a cruise. I was happy to find out about the vegan restaurants here.

Islands Naturals has a lot of healthy options which was exactly what I was looking for. I ordered a beet smoothie, salad, indian curry dish and california wrap.

The service was fast and people were friendly. there is also a shop next door with vegan cosmetics and body care. I found a lot of cosmetics there too.

Pros: healthy, fast service, friendly

AMAZING ! - Edit

It was so good I wanted to taste everything
I tried their corn soup (a potato/corn chowder)
their lentil/black bean soup (deliciously flavored)
and the BBQ cabbage wrap

Every flavor stood out, just fresh, beautiful food.

HARD to FIND!!!
on across west bay from the seven mile beach
located in a "spa" shopping center
Tucked away behind a restaurant that does not have a sign on the street.

They deliver to the whole seven mile strip until 2
It is not worth going to eat there unless you are right across the street.
There is no ambiance or really table seating

but the dishes were AMAZING
and food is ready quickly

Pros: great food, good value, huge portions

Cons: hard to find, more of a to go or delivery place, friendly but not inviting

Return to Seven Mile Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Island Naturals Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.