First Review by Mukda Siriwan07

Best thing I did in Thailand - Edit

An unbelievable kind Thai women named Muk holds these small intimate cooking classes. Muk is a very welcoming and kind person, its so great to be able to come into her home and learn a bit about Thai culture and cooking. The setting is absolutely beautiful and for me it was one of the best things I did in Thailand. We cooked several different dishes and she also gave me wonderful little recipe book at the end. I personally cook a lot but learned so many different things about Thai cooking that before I was completely native too. Muk recipes are vegetarian but she made vegan substitutes for me. I know in Thailand there are tons of opportunities to take cooking classes but if you are looking for the something unique, in a beautiful setting and interested in getting to know the culture better, I highly suggest this class.
Also afterwards you can enjoy a beautiful coffee or tea in the cafe next door. It has lovely hammocks and a great staff. Make a whole day out of it while in Pai! :)

The best decision I've made in Thailand. - Edit

There is not enough space in this review for me to give the proper praise that Isara Garden warrants. Six months ago I drove up to Muk's home and was instantly I was stunned by the magical house, the beautiful views and the budding garden. The cooking class itself was amazing - Muk is a phenomenal teacher and her recipes are easy to follow, healthy and delicious.
Since my first class, I have been back to take two more at Isara Garden. Muk's garden is now flourishing and her recipes revolve around fresh ingredients you pick with her in her garden. I have taken other cooking courses in Thailand and have found Muk's to always exceed my expectations. It is not just the delicious recipes and interesting cooking techniques that make Isara Garden special. It is the atmosphere, positive energy and the fun company that makes it unique. While there, you are not in a class - you are cooking with friends. In fact, you're not just cooking with friends, you are cooking with friends in a magnificent home overlooking ricefields and Thai mountains.
If you want to learn Thai recipes that you can take home and impress your friends with, but also have a memorable experience in Thailand, go to Isara Garden and cook with Muk. It will be one of the best decisions you'll make.

Pros: great teacher, beautiful atmosphere, delicious food

Relaxing cooking class - Edit

Isara Garden's vegetarian cooking lab in Pai, Thailand. It's the most beautiful, clean, simple and fun! All the recipes are healthy and easy to practise at home. Organic garden around the kitchen is very interesting all about herbs and vegetables can be provided for cooking class. The most important thing in this kitchen is without animals.

Pros: excellent food, heathy cuisine, good value

Return to Pai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Isara Garden's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1823 times since Jan 2012.