Ipoh Parade Malaysian

Contact 395098916

1148 High St, Armadale, Victoria, 3143

Serves meat, vegan options available. Malaysian cuisine restaurant. Many dishes has a faux meat alternative. The vegan menu isn't on the website but is on the last page of the print menu. Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Asian, Non-veg

First Review by BlakeandEmily

Be very clear about veg requirements - Edit

The waiter who took my order didn't have very good English, and so I ordered while pointing to items on the vegetarian menu. In retrospect, however, I realise that I didn't sufficiently emphasise/double check the veg part. We ended up with the non-veg versions, and unfortunately I ate several mouthfuls before I realised what I was eating.

They replaced our meals without any problems, but nevertheless the experience left me feeling very off the rest of the evening. The food quality, once we got the right meals, was probably around a 3/5, and I'm not giving a 1/5 because I feel that part of the blame is on me because I didn't double check the order as I usually do in non-veg places.

Our local Vegan Malaysian Restaurant - Edit

This is our local Malaysian restaurant. The staff are super nice and can advise for specific dietary requirements, e.g. Vegan, vegetarian, no garlic/onion. They have faux meat for most of their dishes (I'll post a photo of the menu - note it says vegetarian but everything I've tried is vegan). Everything is full of flavour and delicious.

Pros: Authentic, Lots of options

Return to Armadale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ipoh Parade Malaysian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.