Invicta Madragoa

n/a

Rua da Esperança 140, Lisbon, Portugal, 1200-109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tiny restaurant down a little street. On the menu is a vegan francesinha, which is a Portuguese sandwich originally from Porto typically made with bread, filled with meat, covered with melted cheese and drizzled in a hot thick tomato and beer sauce - for which the kitchen here tofu, tempeh and/or soya cheese. Must state you want the vegan option. Open Fri 12:00am-2:00am, Fri-Sat 6:00pm-2:00am.

Category: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Portugese, Non-veg

First Review by alys

AMAZING ATMOSPHERE AND FOOD! - Edit

I do not know the name of this place, but it is tiny inside. I went to Rua da Esperanca to find vegan food in Orange (another local restaurant) on a Monday evening and Orange was closed! I was so disappointed but then stumbled upon this place which had a vegan option on the menu.

The waiter was very friendly and understood my order.

Initially they brought out the vegetarian option instead of the vegan option, but quickly and kindly rectified their mistake.

If you want a safe vegan meal that is a vegan take on a traditional Portuguese dish then this is your place.

Amazing! Thank you for introducing me to a Francesinha! My Portuguese friends were shocked I could ever eat one.

The atmosphere was lovely and intimate, the food was delicious and the service was great.

Pros: Adapted vegan options, Uses tofu, tempah and soy alternatives, Lovely atmosphere

Cons: Only 1 vegan option

Return to Lisbon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Invicta Madragoa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.