Instant Karma Hot Dogs

Contact 417-206-3647

527 S Main St, Joplin, Missouri, USA, 64801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local art, vintage cloth napkins, and music. Meat-based but has veggie hot dog, chili, sweet potato fries, and could get pasta without parmesan cheese. Daily specials. Large selection of draft beers. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by MO_vegan

I love this place! - Edit

I love Instant Karma! There are so many vegetarian and vegan options and they are always adding more. The nice thing is though there are non-vegan options for certain people who refuse to eat it. *cough dad cough*. It is truly a place where everyone can find something to eat. Make sure to get the tater tots, they are the best! My favorite thing is the Connie Burger, it's a great black bean burger. The Volkswagon Bus hot dog is great too. It's a vegetarian hot dog topped with coleslaw and vegan chilli.

Pros: Plenty of Vegan options

Very good! - Edit

Very good food, and very vegan friendly. They have a burger that's homemade and is vegan! They also have vegan hot dogs, and try the fries!

Pros: Vegan/Vegetarian friendly, Good menu

Cons: Fries are ordered seperatly., Should be open on Sundays.

Love it!!! - Edit

I've ate here many times and love it! I get a veggie dog with their vegan chili, cheese and jalapeños on it and a side of their mixed fries with ranch and sriracha. I have never had a bad experience, their staff is great. My friends that eat their dead animals like it too. I'd give it a 5 cow rating but it won't allow me to because they serve meat. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly staff, Cheap

Cons: No Alcohol

Nice little local place - Edit

Instant Karma is definitely Vegan-friendly. They have a vegan chili and a vegan garden pasta. They also have a vegetarian hot dog. They use local produce and have daily specials that are sometimes vegetarian. Local art and great tunes.

Pros: friendly staff, Smoke free, free wifi

Cons: only a few veg options

Return to Joplin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Instant Karma Hot Dogs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1508 times since Jun 2010.