Inno Jam Jam - 카페 이노

070-42428248

54-58, Nogosan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Cafe, juice bar, jam shop in the basement of The Bread Blue (entrance around the corner). Uses organic fruit and raw sugar to make jam (some non-organic fruit used as well). All edibles are vegan. Some dairy in drinks. Owner speaks English. 더 브레드 블루 지하에 있는 카페, 주스 바, 잼 샵입니다. 잼을 만들 때 유기농 과일과 원당을 사용합니다. 모든 음식은 비건입니다. 일부 음료에는 유제품이 사용됩니다. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar

First Review by Emomeow

Great homemade jam - Edit

I decided to stop by here on the way to bread blue. It's located right next to it, down the stairs. The owner let me try three different jams; all were really tasty. My favorite was the date jam; I didn't bring too much money with me so I stuck with the equally as tasty, strawberry jam. Guy was nice enough to give me a free drink as well. I ordered the grapefruit/citrusy one and it was very good. Not sure if they offer milk alternatives but I'll have to go by again and ask.

Pros: fresh jam, serves drinks

Great venue for a gathering - Edit

For our engagement party, my fiancee and I were looking for a quiet, charming location to host our family and friends. We talked with the staff at Inno Jam Jam and while they were a little hesitant about their ability to host the number of guests that we had invited (~30 people), they finally agreed to allow us to hold our party in the cafe. We ordered some bread and a cake from Kkotmil and Inno Jam Jam provided beverages (coffee and traditional Korean teas) and yang-gaeng (Korean snacks made from different fruits). On the day of the party, my fiancee and I were stuck in traffic and arrived almost an hour late, but the cafe staff took care of the guests and served them drinks and bread until we were able to get there. In the end, everything turned out great thanks to the great staff at the cafe. Everyone enjoyed the food, beverages, atmosphere, and there were no issues with space or seating as everyone fit comfortably inside.

Pros: Great staff, Nice atmosphere, Tasty food/drinks

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Inno Jam Jam - 카페 이노 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2032 times.