Ink FarmFood Cafe

Contact 211-379934

Rua Marechal Saldanha 6, Lisbon, Portugal, 1200-260

A 100% vegetarian cafe serving fresh original and creative soups, salads, sandwiches, juices of vegetables and fruits. Inside seating or take away. Friendly atmosphere.

Category: American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Selenajoy

Happy to find it - Edit

I stumbled upon Ink FarmFood Cafe while walking around Lisbon. I was really happy, since I needed to have dinner and didn't feel like eating just veggies and rice, again.

I ordered a soup and the sandwich. The soup was really hot and contained a lot of ginger. It was good, but lacking something (more spices, more coconut milk?).

The sandwich was like nothing I had had before. There was tofu, alfalfa sprouts... and peanut butter! My taste buds were confused for a minute, but afterwards, it pleased me and I feel like I will have to recreate that combination at home.

There was barely anyone when I was there and I feel like I could have stayed there for a long time to work, study, read, etc.

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-29

Pros: Affordable

just lovely! - Edit

a little hidden café with amazing healthy and delicious vegan options! My boyfriend and I shared a soup, two salads, a sandwich, hummus and juices and were more than satisfied and happy! My favourite was the pumpkin soup

Cozy, cheap and good! - Edit

Ink Farm Food Cafe is a nice little cafe in Bairro Alto. Staff is friendly, the place feels warm and cozy, the food is really good (it's cheap, but portions are not huge, make sure to ask for suggestions depending on how hungry you are!). We (my girlfriend and I) also got great fresh juices to drink, and overall we had a very good experience! Recommended! :--)

Pros: Warm and cozy, Fresh, good food, Friendly staff

great place - Edit

little organic restaurant, we had a delicious vegan chili sin carne and great fresh salads as well as a wheatgrass shot made of fresh wheatgrass thay grow in the restaurant itself. they have a nice variety of vegan and vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and a daily menu. on top, the owners are very nice! will definitely eat there again!

Yummy juices and lots of veggie/vegan sandwiches and salads. - Edit

Really lovely, cute place, with wheatgrass and other edible plants growing around the room. You can get organic fruit and vegetable juices prepared for you, and the staff are really friendly. There's a really healthy feel about the place, and if you've been dragged by your omni friends around the many Portuguese restaurants that only have bread and fries for vegans, then this is a great place to get that injection of much needed fruit and veg vitamins! Also sell wheatgrass shots. Lovely place.

Pros: Lots of healthy options for vegans on their small , They don't use pre-made juices or bases... it's al

Cons: Juices are smaller than I expected, compared to ju

Return to Lisbon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ink FarmFood Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.